Please put the 'does not contain' filter back.

Options
Bram
Bram Member Posts: 2
5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
edited November 2023 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Hi there,

I noticed that the 'does not contain' filter option is gone in Pipedrive. That is such a shame, we use it so much in our filtering of the CRM.

For example, as in the image below. We'd like to filter out all people in this area, but not the 'data' people. How do I do that without using the 'does not contain' filter? :/

Putting the feature back would be of great value to us.

Thanks,

Bram

Tagged:
13 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Bram
    Bram Member Posts: 2
    5 Up Votes 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Another use case that we use. Filter out people for a certain campaign, or a certain keyword in the campaigns field. Can't do that anymore now 😭.

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Bram

We have updated some limits in our Filtering system and indeed "does not contain" is not possible to use on the new filters anymore. All previously saved Filters should continue working, but no edits possible if there are unsupported conditions.

In your case, if these are single or multiple-option fields, you can use them under ALL conditions defining what is the value (as opposed to what is not).

However, I understand that in your use case the "does not contain" option was preferred and simpler, so will share this with our team as feedback to review in this change.

• Laura L
    Laura L Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Yes, please put the filtering option "does not contain" back ASAP! Currently we are losing money due to this change! Sales people spend time trying to figure out how to filter data and receive result they need instead of spending time to call clients. :(

• Admin_7835
    Admin_7835 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

This filtering option was absolutely essential for accounting towards our clients.

Now we have to do everything within Excel which is even more of a hassle. Please revert this change. The least what could have been done is informing the users in advance that have filters which contain this condition. That also didn't happen.

• gherold
    gherold Member Posts: 1
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

That filter was crucial for managing our leads. The job of Pipedrive is to make the database management easier not harder. It is a waste of our time and money having to export to excel to manage our data in this case

Please bring that filter back!

• Inesa
    Inesa Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

Yes, please re-implement this filter! It is a crucial part of our management of leads and campaigns. Please bring it back and keep us updated!

• jakedeg
    jakedeg Member Posts: 3
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options

Ah! No! I am so sad this option does not exist. I really need it right now. Gonna have to export to excel.

• Terra Office
    Terra Office Member Posts: 9
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Yes please! I need it back!! I used "does not contain" all the time!

• Sven Braam
    Sven Braam Member Posts: 8
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Really miss this. Can't understand why it's not there anymore.

• harunerbil
    harunerbil Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

We need this solution. Please add "does not contains" filter. I also do not understand why you remove it.