Monthly goals per product

Options
Juanes
Juanes Member Posts: 10
Photogenic First Comment

Hello, Is there a way to create a sales goal per product vs what has been sold? Thank you!

Answers

• Kreete K
    Kreete K Pipedrive Team Posts: 355 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    Options

Hi @Juanes

We don't have a specific Goal for a Product sold. The Deal goal can be linked to a Pipeline, though. So if you have the system set up in a way that different Product Deals are recorded under different Pipelines, this can help. But I understand the idea behind your question, and this is good feedback for our Product team to take into account for the future.

• Juanes
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

Thank you! Creating one would be awesome! Thank you! my clients get multiple products at the same time so it doesn't make sense to create a pipeline per product.

Thank you!

• Juicer
    Juicer Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 2023 #4
    Options

Yes, absolutely! You can create sales goals per product by setting specific sales targets for each product in your inventory. Then, track what has been sold for each product and compare it to your goals. This helps you measure performance, identify areas for improvement, and make informed decisions to drive sales growth🌟.

• Juanes
    Photogenic First Comment
    Options

THank you! But I dont see the option to enter the goals in the product section. Can you please advise?