Sales Inbox: Looking to speak with customers & reseller partners for research

Options

Hello Pipedrive community members! 👋

Ever find it tough to decide which emails need your attention first? Or does crafting effective email content take up more time than it should?

If this resonates with you, we’d love to have a chat. We’re interested in understanding your workflow, the challenges you face, and gathering feedback on some new features we’re considering.

If you’re up for a conversation, feel free to pick a time that suits you here.

Your insights are truly appreciated, and we’re excited about the opportunity to connect with you! 🙌

Best regards,

Meher

Product Manager @Pipedrive

Comments

• Oded BY
    Oded BY Member Posts: 2
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Options

Hi ,

Handling the e-mail is an issue for me in Pipedrive . I work in parallell with the outlook and with the Pipedrive which is time consuming . In addition if i go to earlier date e-mails in pipedrive and i process the deal conected to the e-mail , when i go back to the inbox , Pipedrive will bring me to the current date . Imagine if i am working with hundreds of e-mail , it means that i now need to scroll for few minutes to go back to the e-mail i was working on . A real nightmare

best regards

Oded Ben Yosef

• Purnima
    Purnima Member Posts: 32
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

Hi

I think similar to my suggestion for labels or priorities for activities, this would be helpful for emails too.

Going into an email to classify it is a waste of time, you may as well read it, but if we could have the ability to view in the sidebar and then tag/label/classify somehow that would mean that we could mark them up.

We should also have the ability to filter on the labels that we assign.

Thanks

Purnima