How to trigger lead label update when meeting is booked in Calendar
So my desired workflow is as as follows:
- Customer completes leads form with qualifying questions (using pipedrive web forms)
- The system will create a contact and a lead
- If the customer answers does not qualify, the system will send a "Dear John" letter, and will archive the lead
- If the customer answers do qualify, the system will send them an email asking for them to book a meeting using Pipedrives "Propose time" link embedded into the email
- If the customer books a meeting, a "Meeting Booked" label will be applied to the lead
- Meeting happens, if the meeting successful the sales agent will convert the lead to a deal.
We are only wanting to create deals after the meeting has happened.
So I have managed to achieve steps 1 to 4, however I am struggling with step 5. Is anyone able to help?
This discussion has been closed.