Pipedrive issues

Options
Cornelia
Cornelia Member Posts: 1

Hi there,

I am having an issue with Pipedrive and the Smart BCC. After I forwarded an email to the Smart BCC email only (in my outlook, in Sent emails, you can see that the email was forwarded only to the Smart BCC email address), in Pipedrive, this email seems to be sent to two of our customers, from different accounts. One customer is the one who is involved in the email forwarded, but the other is a complete random pick.

Can you please help with this?

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @Cornelia, that seems to be an account-specific issue. Please reach out to our friendly support team and they will troubleshoot that for you 👩‍💻

• Kate Mercer
    Kate Mercer Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

I don't know if this will help anyone else, but YOU CANNOT FORWARD EMAILS TO PIPEDRIVE!!!! You have to bcc them ONLY. If you forward them it attaches the Pipedrive email address to a specific contact, and forever afterwards will attach that contact to any further emails you forward. If you bcc them it works fine. It means that if you forget to bcc Pipedrive when you write to a client, you can only get the email into PD either by writing to the client again (which could irritate them) or by copying and pasting your email into your contact notes. Hope this helps.

Flag

QuoteInsightful