Expande "Projects" Possibilites
Projects seems like a promising section to keep working on clients under a longer period. But there is lacking alot of function. Here are some insights i would love to see, if anyone reading this in the community agrees, I encourage to upvote and engage so that Pipedrive sees the demand of these services.
- Option to create more indepth automations on projects
- Option to use projects in the mobile app
- Create notes in project - subtask
- Create seperate notes under a certain worktask so that the notes compartment does not over flow
- Instead of deadline, create the option to have an automation create a deadline after a certain action.
- Pretty much be able to handle the "projects" just as we can handle the "deals"
Thing is we use deals when the deals are actually open, Once the deal is closed usually we want to move it to a different compartment cause we also handle the customer for years after the deal is closed.
All notes, services and documentation are stored under deals but after working with a customer for a long period the "deals" get very over flowed with information.
We want to work on a deal until its "closed" there after we want to work in projects. But as of now projects does not have many function. Please understand how urgent this is for our business to create a smooth workflow and to go forward.