Dashboard Sharing / Embed

Jean Boudeguer
Jean Boudeguer Member Posts: 3 VERIFIED MEMBER
edited July 2022 in Ideas and Product Feedback #1

Hi!

We have a financial software and we have created a feature to integrate different sources of information into the app by embedding graphs or dashboards. 

When embedding Pipedrive's dashboard there's a big header that uses a lot of space. It's like a big add of Pipedrive. 

It would be great if you remove that header so that the dashboard has the space it needs to be relevant. I don't see the point either of having ads on a paid dashboard.

On the other hand, on mobile there's a huge space also on the borders that make it look squished.

Removing this borders and let formating it on our side would be great too.

I hope you can take this into consideration.

Thanks

Jean.

5ed13f88cc68fb330f37f312_57982.png
5ed13fc00ac55129cf8a67ea_7755.png
0 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,034 VERIFIED MEMBER
    2500 Comments Third Anniversary 25 Likes First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

Hi @Jean Boudeguer !

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'm investigating internally who's the best person to help you out with this and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

• Seda
    Seda Posts: 75 VERIFIED MEMBER
    100 Comments Pipedrive Team
    edited October 2020 #3

Hi @Jean Boudeguer !

Is there a way to embed this dashboard into the app through the logged in view? There is no header in that case.

• Jean Boudeguer
    edited February 2022 #4

Thanks @Seda - how do you do that? When I try logging in, it opens on a different page. I log in but it does not login inside the dashboard.

• Seda
    edited June 2020 #5

Thanks @Seda - how do you do that? When I try logging in, it opens on a different page. I log in but it does not login inside the dashboard.

After logging in you have to click on Insights ( in your progress tab). Then you will be redirected to your dashboard view.

• Jean Boudeguer
    edited June 2020 #6

But the point of having an embedding feature is not having to go Pipedrive's site, no? 

🤷‍♂️ 

• Seda
    edited June 2020 #7

Yes @Jean Boudeguer you are correct. Was just thinking maybe there is workaround. We are planning to work on this header and make it smaller, as we agree - it's taking too much space from the actual content. Unfortunately, I cannot give you exact time when this will be delivered.

• Alexander Abell
    Alexander Abell Member Posts: 7 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Comment
    edited December 2021 #8

@Jean Boudeguer how are you embedding the dashboard in an iframe? I haven't been able to figure this out.