For filters, I would like the relative time to go back to 1 year. Now, the current limit is 6 month

Options
Dorothy Pavloff
Dorothy Pavloff Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Dorothy Pavloff thanks for reaching out! Can you tell me what you are trying to filter out and why you need that data? With a bit more insights as to what you are trying to achieve I can better pass on your suggestion to our team internally here :) 

• Dorothy Pavloff
    Dorothy Pavloff Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2022 #3
    Options

We are a professional services firm and we want to follow a set of deals that we lose.  In many cases, the reason why a customer says not is timing - company is not at the right stage.  I have created a filter:  Lost_FollowUp and I would like the relative time to be 1 year - instead of 6 months which is the maximum right now.  Then I can look at my filtered list and determine who to follow up with.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited April 2022 #4
    Options

Gotcha, thanks @Dorothy Pavloff for clarifying. Will pass this along. In the meantime you can switch to an exact time here:

Once you've switched to exact time you can set it up like this for example:

• Ricardo Baroni Rodrigues
    Ricardo Baroni Rodrigues Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2021 #5
    Options

I think it would be very important to have more relative period as well. We can use exact time but we have to keep updating the dates all the time. 

I'm my particular case I'm interested in having possibility to filter things like: 

• Last 14 days
    • Last 90 days
    • Last 6 months

Txs, Ricardo.

• Louisa Plint
    Louisa Plint Member Posts: 3
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    edited November 2021 #6
    Options

I agree with filtering older than a year. GDPR requires the assessment of data a year after consent is given but currently we can't filter entries older than 6 months so it's much harder to track gdpr compliance. Given that pipedrive says it's gdpr compliant, it would be preferable to best enable their users to be equally compliant?