Multiple persons in Person type field, and multiple companies in Company type field

Options

It would be great to be able to have a list of persons or companies in those types of fields, especially for companies/persons.

Let's say we want to have list of board members or owners, so we could just add all of them as a list into one field, instead of having 20 fields for Board member 1, Board member 2 etc. Same with companies, if a person is related to many companies, let's say he/she is CEO in 5 companies, Board member in 20 companies, etc.

3 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• tomb
    tomb Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    Options

We have been asking for option to connect person to multiple companies since 2018...

Seems its not popular request.

• Andri
    Andri Member Posts: 6
    5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Options

This is different. I am aware of the request that you mentioned. Since there are still no news about implementing that, I am thinking about a workaround: fields that let you add multiple persons and/or companies into the filed values. I am hoping that this is easier to implement than having multiple people attached to a company the other way.

• alpolic8
    alpolic8 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

I second this.

We are using Projects view, and it would be great to have a Team field, containing our team members from contacts.

The team can be of different sizes, and having one field per person is not cutting it.