Is there a way to see how many times an email template has been sent?

Mark Freeman
Mark Freeman Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I create a lot of email templates in Pipedrive for product promotions and marketing messages to send to customers.  Is there any way to track how many times a template has been utilized??

Tagged:

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 848
    5 Likes Premier Solution Provider First Anniversary First Answer
    edited April 2022 #2

Great Idea! I agree it would definitely be useful

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Mark Freeman unfortunately it's currently not possible but I'll make sure this suggestion reaches our team!

• Andrus Purde
    Andrus Purde Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #4

If sending stats (sends, opens, clicks) are important, you may want to check out one of the email marketing apps on the Pipedrive Marketplace.  All of them should have reporting both for one-off sends and ongoing sequences; we offer this as part of Outfunnel. 

• Meher
    Meher Posts: 15
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic

Hi @Niceveryone, I'm the Product Manager for the Email team at Pipedrive, and we're currently exploring ways to enhance the template experience. We'd greatly appreciate the chance to talk with you to delve deeper into this idea. Your insights would be invaluable in making sure the solutions meets your needs. Would you be open to discussing this idea further with us over a call?

• Nic
    Nic Member Posts: 12
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper Photogenic

Hi Meher... one suggestion that's painfully missing... the ability to duplicate templates! Sometimes we have 4-5 very similar templates and I have to copy and paste and then manually do the merging of tags every single time, it's very tedious! Add duplication ASAP please!