Automated introductory email to deals without "subscribed" status

Options
Unknown Neal
Unknown Neal Member Posts: 3
Name Dropper First Comment
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

We receive leads from a number of different sources. We're using a PD marketplace app to import those leads into PD as deals. Is there a way to send out an email saying we've received your request and will contact you soon without the deals "person" being subscribed? We're not sending out a full blown marketing campaign to these deals and only want to send out a reply introductory email letting them know their inquiry was received. When they submit the inquiry through partner sites they're agreeing to be contacted by email and telephone but I can't figure out a way to automate an intro email.

Answers

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2023 #2
    Options

Hi,

When an deal is created from the Automations section, you can send an e-mail to the person using your personal e-mail address. If your Pipedrive plan does not allow this or you want to prepare a richer e-mail content, I can help you with this.

My e-mail address: yakup@medproper.com. Don't hesitate to contact us.

• Unknown Neal
    edited December 2023 #3
    Options

Thanks @inacyakup I'm looking to use a general sales email and not a personal email. Do you know if that's possible and if so, how would I set that up?

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

@Unknown Neal What I mean by personal e-mail account is the e-mail account you connect to your pipedrive mailbox. If your plan is low, you may not be able to use this place. If you can connect it, go to automations and create a new automation. Select Agreement created as trigger. Then the condition page will open. Here, in the condition section, you can choose that the e-mail field should not be empty. Then select email as the action and type the content you will send. Once you save and activate it, you're done.

The shortcoming here is not being able to create a rich email. It's not enough if you want to use things like html templates. I can help you with this. Just send an e-mail.

• Unknown Neal
    Options

Thank you! I'll check it out and let you know if I need anything past that. Appreciate your help @inacyakup

This discussion has been closed.