Sheets and Zapier

Options
Marcelo Silva
Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I would like to create a 2 Zap where:

1 - Business created> Create a folder with the business name >> copy a spreadsheet from the root folder, update the name to the business name and move to the folder created previously

I can do anything but move the copied file to the new folder

Another

2 - This spreadsheet has a column with the activities that are in the business that was created, example Kick Off, Immersion, Analysis, the corresponding column has two NO and OK variables, I want it to change when it is OK to how it attracts its attractiveness name corresponding to the business that was created at the beginning.

It's possible?

this translated from Portuguese, so sorry for any mistake: D

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Perhaps @Kelsey Bratcher has an idea, you're pretty expert with Zapier right? :) 

• Marcelo Silva
    Marcelo Silva Member Posts: 243
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

Perhaps @Kelsey Bratcher has an idea, you're pretty expert with Zapier right? :) 

Obrigado Mike! @Kelsey Bratcher se puder me ajudar ficarei muito feliz :D

• Yasin Hassanien
    Yasin Hassanien Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020 #4
    Options

For the first question 

You will need to create a trigger for the organisation whenever it's created the first place in pipedrive when the second step will be an action to create a new folder and then the  3rd step will be create spreadsheet or you can use copy file derive action then use custom id the folder created in the 2nd step

As for the 2nd question

Zapier will not allow you to add any column to any created Google sheet by zapier the first place if you try to reach the support they will tell you the same thing you can only copy a spreadsheet but you can't map the ID of the created spreadsheet

• David_Zisner
    David_Zisner Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    edited October 2020 #5
    Options

Hi @Marcelo Silva ,

It sounds possible, but I'm not sure I understand the scenario.

First part - understood.

Second part - what exactly do you want to do with the activities in the spreadsheet?