How to archive - old email (over x days)

Options
Damian Scattergood
Damian Scattergood Member Posts: 10
Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 5 in Sales CRM #1

How do I filer emails older than a certain date or age (ie 3 years old) and then either archive or delete them from pipedrive.

Right now I can only see archive for selected emails. I have thousands.

A lot of our emails have large attachments - so this is causing issues for us as well.

D

Answers

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 133 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hi @Damian Scattergood 👋

At the moment, the email section does not allow for filtering by date, however, depending on your email client, that might be possible! For example, with Gmail you can filter out by the oldest emails (I'm not sure if there's an option to filter by date).

From there, you can either delete or archive them and the same thing will happen in Pipedrive. Please keep in mind, that should you delete any email from your email client, as this will reflect in Pipedrive, it will make the emails disappear from any linked items (deals, contacts, organizations).

Having said this, I do believe that our engineering team might be able to help with this, so feel free to reach out to our Support team so they can check that for you!

• Damian Scattergood
    Damian Scattergood Member Posts: 10
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Thanks I'll try this. We use Outlook via imap. I'll explore the archives on both sides and see what is possible.