Email improvement

Options
Katarina Korytarova
Katarina Korytarova Member Posts: 6
Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment

Hi Everyone! I would like to start a discussion, or rather to ask for your opinion regarding email templates.

Since I´m not a fan of clicking through millions open tabs, I´m only using email in Pipedrive. I find the tracking extremely useful, however I see some room for improvement, therefor I would like to ask you for your opinion to find out if if it´s only me or if it´ something more people would appreciate.

1.) TRACKING ATTACHMENT OPENING

I attach a pdf file or other things to almost every email I send. Since we can track reading and track opening, I would welcome the opportunity to also track opening of attachments (if it´s possible ofc)

2.) ACTIVITY LABEL

I saw news about labeling activity but only with the status of urgency. When working multiple projects at once, it can get a bit hard to navigate between them, so I think it would be cool if we could label them as other things. Also, when activity is done and the "new activity" window pops up, it would be cool if the system would remember my previous choice for already done activity (which the new one follows)

3.) TEMPLATE ARCHIVE / TEMPLATE FOLDERS

Again, when working on multiple projects, I think it would be great to also have the option to put actual templates in folders for easier navigation companywide. After they are not relevant and/or the project ended but happens on, let´s say, yearly basis, it´ distracting to have them there, even if they are at the bottom of the list, which is why i think it would be cool to have them simply archived (like leads for example)

Thank you

Kat

1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments