Hi, Welcome to Pipedrive Philippines Community.

Options
Amir Tohid
Amir Tohid Member Posts: 16
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Business Talk #1

Greetings,

If you are an entrepreneur, business owner, freelancer or business development professional and have passion in creating relationship with customers and you are based in the Philippines, please feel free to join our community. 

I am a Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Digital Analytics Consultancy firm called Analytics Effect offering  various Digital Analytics Services, Consultancy and Custom Training in the Philippines . I am also an adjunct faculty teaching digital marketing subjects at two universities in the Philippines and part of  Google Business Group (GBG) Metro Manila Lead team.

One of the main learnings this Covid-19 pandemic has thought businesses would be: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MATTER MORE THAN EVER. It is not B2B or B2C. It is H2H, human2human and this is what Pipedrive is all about.

Looking forward to sharing our knowledge and learnings with the community.

Cheers,

Amir

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Amir Tohid , welcome and thank you for taking the initiative! 🙂

Will you tell us a bit about yourself, so other members can be encouraged to join this group?

• Amir Tohid
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

Will you tell us a bit about yourself, so other members can be encouraged to join this group?

Hi @Inês Batata Thank you for the welcoming. I am based in the Philippines . I am Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Digital Analytics Consultancy firm called Analytics Effect offering  various Digital Analytics Services, Consultancy and Custom Training . I am also an adjunct faculty teaching digital marketing subjects at two universities in the Philippines. 

I have been using Pipedrive for the past few months and I found resources and learning materials from the academy very helpful. I had a great experience during onboarding and a Pipedrive representative really helped me with his answers to all my questions. I believe Pipedrive is a great and must to have CRM tool for every entrepreneur and professional in the field of business development on starting building relationship with prospects and enhance the relationship throughout the journey to turn them into customers and managing that relationship during each step. 

As per my own  observation, Pipedrive is not known locally here and by creating this community, I am looking  to share experiences, best practices and  to have discussions going on locally with other entrepreneurs and professionals with support of Pipedrive community leaders including you and your team.

I believe this community has a potential to grow locally. One of the main learnings this Covid-19 pandemic has thought businesses would be: CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MATTER MORE THAN EVER. It is not B2B or B2C. It is H2H, human2human and this is what Pipedrive is all about.

Cheers,

Amir

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #4
    Options

Thank you @Amir Tohid !

We've done some location-based events driven by Community members before, so that's definitely a possibility for the Philippines too if you'd like to spearhead that. Let us know what you're thinking and we can think together.

• Amir Tohid
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #5
    Options

Sure @Inês Batata . Yes, Have some initial ideas. I can share with you.  Will message you on LinkedIn.

• Inês Batata
    edited June 2020 #6
    Options

@Amir Tohid I prefer if you reach out via email, please: ines.batata@pipedrive.com. Thank you!

• Amir Tohid
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #7
    Options

@Inês Batata Sure. Will do. Thanks for providing your email.