New: Recurring Products Early Beta
We wanted to let you know that tomorrow we're releasing the new Recurring Products functionality to our early beta testers.
What will you get with this release?
- Setup a Product to have a recurring billing frequency (weekly, monthly, quarterly, every 6 months, annually) and set up the billing cycles
- Define the billing start date when adding products to deals
- See a revenue summary when adding products to a deal (including MRR and ARR)
- Use recurring products to create quotes in Smart Docs, or export the information to use with other tools
Where: The new functionality can be found in the details side panel of a product, and in the interface that you use to add products to a deal.
Availability: Only available in Advanced plan and higher. Customers who have Products with Durations are temporarily excluded from the beta.
- Products Durations users will get access to the functionality in the coming weeks
- New products reports in Insights are currently planned for the end of Q2, including products revenue forecasts.
- In the long term this new functionality will replace Products Durations and Recurring Revenue Subscriptions.
Looking forward to any feedback you may have on this.
If you would like to be included in the beta please email me at [email protected]