Automatische notificaties als contact van baan wisselt

Options
Paul van Heeringen
Paul van Heeringen Member Posts: 5
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Vraag: Veel van onze in Pipedrive opgevoerde relaties wisselen regelmatig van werkgever/functie. Is er een manier om een link te leggen met LinkedIn zodat functie- en/of organisatiewissels automatisch worden doorgevoerd in Pipedrive of er een notificatie te zien is in Pipedrive? Lijkt me handig. 

Tagged:

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Paul van Heeringen !

I hope you don't mind that I reply to you in English, as unfortunately I don't speak Dutch. 🙂

Our Smart Contact Data feature allows you to fetch public information (like job title, organization and other details) and fill in it for People and Organizations in PIpedrive, but it's a manual process and doesn't refresh automatically. Additionally to this, you can create a Workflow Automation that generates an activity to remind you to update certain data whenever other data changes.

If you're looking for a more automated process, we have some integrations in our marketplace that can help you with that - I did a quick search for you, check them out here.

• Paul van Heeringen
    Paul van Heeringen Member Posts: 5
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Paul van Heeringen !

I hope you don't mind that I reply to you in English, as unfortunately I don't speak Dutch. 🙂

Our Smart Contact Data feature allows you to fetch public information (like job title, organization and other details) and fill in it for People and Organizations in PIpedrive, but it's a manual process and doesn't refresh automatically. Additionally to this, you can create a Workflow Automation that generates an activity to remind you to update certain data whenever other data changes.

If you're looking for a more automated process, we have some integrations in our marketplace that can help you with that - I did a quick search for you, check them out here.

Thank you Inês!