Left toolbar and Sections in Contacts or Deals

Options
Xavier Framis
Xavier Framis Member Posts: 32
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Hello community.

I confirm that it is not possible to manage the sidebar as a general setting. And we know that the new left toolbar is also customizable.

I think this setting should be chooseable: selected as a global or personal customizable option.

During an implementation process, it's important to determine general uses to make it easier for the user to understand and adhere to CRM as a methodology.

Do you know if there is some changes about this in roadmap?

Tagged:

Answers

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,078 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @Xavier Framis . The left sidebar is now customizable; you can select and arrange up to 10 items. The remaining options will be gathered in the More menu to the bottom left of the sidebar (...)

This setting is personal, so users can change their own sidebar by going to Personal Preferences > Interface Preferences. It can’t be set at the company level.

• Xavier Framis
    Xavier Framis Member Posts: 32
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Options

Hello Manuel.

I think this is precisely the problem. The fact that it is customizable for each user does not facilitate learning and unifying the methodology in sales teams of more than 4-5 users.

I believe that many implementations would be done more easily if the Global Administrator allowed this option to be enabled or not.

Still, thanks for your response.