Summary of the Day

Options
CloseAbility
CloseAbility Member Posts: 1
Photogenic

Hello,

Is there a way to change or add fields in the email we receive in summary of the day?

Answers

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 141 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hi @CloseAbility 👋

For now, the options available are the ones shown in Sales Assistant, there are a few of them available but apart from them, there's no option to add new ones. I'd say that this is good feedback, please make sure to share this idea in the "Ideas and Product Feedback" section and maybe you can add more information about a scenario of a particular field that you want to use.

I can leave here a suggestion that might help you or anyone who comes across this post. If you have access to the workflow automation feature (starting from the Advanced plan) and if you are looking to know when X field has changed, you can set something like that. I'd be careful with this in the sense that it can send several emails, so it might not be ideal for everything.

Example: every time X deal field changes, send an email. In this scenario, I'd create a "deal updated" automation, where the condition would be X field has changed and the action would be: Send Email. Within that email I could add a link to the deal + any other relevant information (who is the owner of the deal, etc).

This might help if you want to track a particular action. Just thought I'd share that in case it helps! Please make sure to pass the suggestion :) Thanks!