Product filters in analytics

Options
Alfa Pack Ukraine
Alfa Pack Ukraine Member Posts: 6
Name Dropper First Comment
edited February 29 in Sales CRM #1

Hi. We need product filters in analytics, how to understand which product is better, which sells more, etc. Products without these features are useless

Answers

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 41
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hello,

Within Pipedrive, you have access to the Insight module, which allows you to create insightful reports.

Consider utilizing an analytical column chart in the Insight module to visually represent your deal performance. This chart can specifically highlight products that have consistently performed well over time.

As long as your deals are linked to specific products, generating a report becomes a straightforward process, offering valuable insights into your sales performance.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or require further assistance. We're here to help!

• Alfa Pack Ukraine
    Options

@Reeve Lui I found how to filter by product in the report, but you can only enter 1 product manually in this field. But what if there are hundreds of products? Manually entering goods one piece at a time?) How can I make a report to see the products that sell best? Or products for the highest deals amount or other filters that are available for deals and for some reason not available for products. I think that it is necessary to make the product a separate entity like deals or contacts. The function of manually entering goods one piece at a time is not suitable for many people; it is not convenient and takes a long time. In the form that the product is currently presented in analytics, it is not possible to do even simple analytics, because no product list, no filters like in deals

• Reeve Lui
    Reeve Lui Member Posts: 41
    First Answer 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 6 #4
    Options

@Alfa Pack Ukraine Thank you for your response.

I have a sample chart that might align with what you're seeking. This chart displays the revenue from all product deals, categorized by product name, for the current year. Is this what you are looking for?

Here's a sample chart that might align with what you're seeking. This chart displays the revenue from all product deals, categorized by product name, for the current year.

You can see multiple products, A, B, C, D, E and it tells you in the Month, with the colour indicating the Product that generate the revenue.

It was done in Pipedrive insights itself.

• Alfa Pack Ukraine
    Options

@Reeve Lui This is a kindergarten level chart, not a CRM system. I’m even embarrassed to show this to my product analyst. This can help if there are 2 products, and not when you have hundreds of products, how can you understand from this which product is selling more, which product is selling less, which product was won, which product was lost, by what amount was lost, by what amount would it be won, the reasons for the loss goods. There is no uploading of goods into Excel or a similar spreadsheet; uploading is only for transactions. What you have now does not work as it should, it is not convenient, even for simple product analytics. I hope that in your near future you plan to do normal product analytics with uploading to Excel. Where the product will be visible, the amount of the product sold and filters for it - which product was won, which product was lost, by what amount it was lost, by what amount it would have been won, the reasons for the loss of the product. In Ukraine, no one has analyzed goods like this for a long time, and I already think the same in the world. I thought that CRM for the European market would have high-level analytics

How can an analyst view hundreds of products in this table? Flip through them? This is the level of CRM 20 years ago. It is not possible to analyze anything here when there is a lot of goods:

@Reeve Lui

• Alfa Pack Ukraine
    Options

@Mike van der Valk Hi, maybe you can help us?)