Am i being charged again for this service?

Options
Avent Interiors
Avent Interiors Member Posts: 3
Name Dropper First Comment

We recently moved over to Pipedrive and originally went for the 'Essentials' package, we have decided to upgrade due to the email sync however when I click through it says it's going to charge us the full amount again. Surely this isn't correct and it should be just charging us the difference? Can't speak to any real people there however.

Answers

• inacyakup
    inacyakup Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Likes First Answer First Comment
    Options

Hi @Avent Interiors

It looks 0€ for the amount paid today. You can do this process without fear

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 48 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hey @Avent Interiors,

Yakub is right, you will be charged an amount on March 25, 2024 when your trial for the Advanced plan expires.

If you do not wish to continue using the Advanced plan after March 25, we would advise you to update your plan back to the Essential before the renewal on March 25.

But if you wish to continue, you do not need to make any changes, and the system will only charge you the difference in amount between what you already paid for the Essential plan and remaining amount for Advanced plan.

If you are having issues talking to our support team, kindly ensure you are choosing the right category for the conversation so you will be redirected to the right team.

• Avent Interiors
    Options

Thanks @Tony Xavier that makes sense, my next question would be as we had opted for 4,000 subscribers on the original time we signed up if we again sign up for 4,000 subs will this give us 8,000 we don't want to double up you see, we only need 4,000.

• inacyakup
    Options

Hi @Avent Interiors

If you have 4000 subscribers, you choose only 4000 subscription plans. The pricing for extra subscribers is similar to this.

• Avent Interiors
    Options

Hi @inacyakup I understand this but what I'm asking is when we original took out the plan we put 4K subs on it so when we upgrade do we need to reapply these as it will overwrite the original plan or do we not need to as previously we opted for 4K and it will carry over?

• inacyakup
    Options

Hi @Avent Interiors

In the add-ons section, you may need to update the campaign to 4000.

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 48 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi @Avent Interiors,

To confirm what Yakup mentioned, the final number of Subscribers you have will be shown in the Manage Add-ons section, and you can ensure the numbers are updated as per your needs there.