How can my business assistant could use my Link's for appointment without going on my account

Options
David Picard
David Picard Member Posts: 29
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
edited March 7 in Sales CRM #1

Right now, when she uses her account and sets up an appointment, the links are hers (Zoom/Team/Google).

If we connect my meeting accounts, I can't connect them to mine, and it won't be practical for her to set up her meeting.

This wastes our time, and CRM should be able to save us time! 😃

@Andreia Costa Thanks for helping us

Tagged:

Answers

• Sophie
    Sophie Pipedrive Team Posts: 135 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Hi @David Picard,

If your assistant is creating activities in her Pipedrive account, the meeting links will belong to her. Unless she is directly connected to your account, as you mentioned, she won't be able to use your meeting links.

A suggestion to work around this is to use the scheduler feature in your Pipedrive account. You can see some more information here. With this feature, you are able to share your availability link with your contacts and they can schedule directly with you through your link! You just have to set your availability in your Pipedrive account and then anyone with the link can schedule a meeting with you. You can even share your availability link with your assistant to forward to other contacts. It works similarly to how the Calendly integration works!

I hope this helps!

• David Picard
    David Picard Member Posts: 29
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

Hi @Sophie

Thanks for taking the time to answer me.

Since the links are available on our side, we use them.

I don't want to use Calendly because Pipedrive has a Scheduler feature. My goal is to have fewer apps possible to be more lean.

It would be great if an assistant could use my link directly when she's creating a meeting.

I know Zoom; you could just connect one account and not 2 accounts.

Tks