View Leads as Kanban Board

Options
pete-uk
pete-uk Member Posts: 7
Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

I'm currently evaluating Pipedrive, and one feature I miss is the ability to view Leads as a Kanban board as you do with Deals. For example, I could use tags, where tags are effectively set as the current "stage" of the lead: "Not Contacted", "Reached Out", "Meeting Scheduled", etc. Thanks!

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,539
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    Options

I recommend not using Leads feature at all.

• pete-uk
    pete-uk Member Posts: 7
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic
    Options

@Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) seriously, you're on the Pipedrive forums telling people not to use their product features, while simultaneously trying to drive people towards your "affiliate" content, with no explanation of why your information should even be useful or read? I'd consider that predatory, with no value added.

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,101 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi @pete-uk Leads was designed without a pipeline/kanban view; the idea is that when the lead becomes qualified or advanced enough, you convert the lead to a deal in your pipeline. Some users skip using the Leads Inbox entirely and use pipelines for managing leads; it depends greatly on how each business manages its leads and sales pipeline.
    I appreciate that it is a valid feature request, which has been mentioned before, and I have moved it to the feedback section for you.