Filter by number of leads/deals per company

JayInNH
JayInNH Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic
edited April 4 in Sales CRM #1

I add new leads/deals on a monthly basis. In some cases, I'm already working leads/deals for these companies, and it would be redundant (and horribly clumsy) to start a similar outreach process for the same prospect while another is in progress.

From a sales perspective, the message would be change, too: It's one thing if you've got one problem of this type, but if you've got two, then maybe there are different issues.

If there were a way to filter the company view by number of leads/deals, I could see how that's changed and adjust accordingly.

Answers

• Sophie
    Sophie Pipedrive Team Posts: 134 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary

Hi @JayInNH,

From the organization list view, you can pull up fields for the number of linked deals with that organization, like this-

Unfortunately, it doesn't offer the same fields for leads so this would be a bit of a limitation. However, you could create a custom field in your account for "Leads linked to organizations" and update that field when there is a lead linked to the organization (for filtering). Otherwise, you can open the organization to see the leads associated with it-

You can also create a filter that will isolate organizations that have a certain number of deals, for example, if you wanted to see organizations that don't have any deals associated with them, you could create a filter like this -

I hope this helps!