Filter by number of leads/deals per company

Options
JayInNH
JayInNH Member Posts: 4
First Comment Photogenic
edited April 4 in Sales CRM #1

I add new leads/deals on a monthly basis. In some cases, I'm already working leads/deals for these companies, and it would be redundant (and horribly clumsy) to start a similar outreach process for the same prospect while another is in progress.

From a sales perspective, the message would be change, too: It's one thing if you've got one problem of this type, but if you've got two, then maybe there are different issues.

If there were a way to filter the company view by number of leads/deals, I could see how that's changed and adjust accordingly.

Answers

• Sophie
    Sophie Pipedrive Team Posts: 136 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Answer First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

Hi @JayInNH,

From the organization list view, you can pull up fields for the number of linked deals with that organization, like this-

Unfortunately, it doesn't offer the same fields for leads so this would be a bit of a limitation. However, you could create a custom field in your account for "Leads linked to organizations" and update that field when there is a lead linked to the organization (for filtering). Otherwise, you can open the organization to see the leads associated with it-

You can also create a filter that will isolate organizations that have a certain number of deals, for example, if you wanted to see organizations that don't have any deals associated with them, you could create a filter like this -

I hope this helps!

• Joe Suarez
    Joe Suarez Member Posts: 5
    First Anniversary Photogenic First Comment
    edited May 2 #3
    Options

When exploring the filter options within the company view of Pipedrive, consider leveraging CRM enrichment techniques to enhance your segmentation and targeting capabilities. Pipedrive empowers users to develop personalized filters according to diverse parameters, enabling you to refine your outreach strategy effectively. For instance, you can craft a bespoke filter to identify companies enriched with multiple deals, indicative of deeper engagement levels. Once you've filtered these enriched companies, you can fine-tune your outreach approach to align with their existing engagements, offering tailored solutions tailored to their individual requirements. This strategic utilization of CRM enrichment facilitates more precise targeting and fosters meaningful interactions with your prospects.