Pipedrive + Sales Navigator - We are loosing the edge with Hubspot

Options
David Picard
David Picard Member Posts: 29
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment

Pipedrive is a great CRM for Sales with it +/- compare to Hubspot. I can deal with it in my situation.

I'm using SURFE, which is great for importing directly + templates, notes, and enrichments.

If we (Pipedrive users) want to sell more seamlessly, then we should be able to access Sales Navigator's insights directly in Pipedrive. So, SURFE or another app could just enrich our database.

😀

1 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,086 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Hi @David Picard thank you for the great and timely feedback! We've got some ideas cooking regarding this possibility, hope to have more to share very soon. Stay tuned!

• David Picard
    Options

Thanks for the answer. I'm using a lot Sales Navigator since is a service I'm offering. So if you want make evolve your ideas, let me know. We could have a meeting about how to integrate it.

Is it a project for 2024 or nothing will happen this year ? @Manuel Oliveira

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,086 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    First Answer First Anniversary 5 Likes First Comment
    Options

Regarding timelines, it is too soon to say @David Picard . But I’ll pass on your name to the team looking into it if they plan to move to a test phase.

• David Picard
    Options

Thanks @Manuel Oliveira Let me know for the test phase, I will help you guys