Deal and Activity Reporting Question

Options
chrisrodney
chrisrodney Member Posts: 3
First Comment
edited April 16 in Sales CRM #1

Our team is fairly new to PipeDrive and working on developing metrics and reporting for senior leadership.

We are looking to build reports or a dashboard to show us the following for each of our Leads and Deals

Aging Analysis

Number of Phone Calls Made

Number of Emails Sent

Number of Activities to date

Activities Planned

Number of Email Responses

“Waste” my Time Metric - Essentially when to stop pursuing a prospect

Notes on Feedback from Customers

Notes on Objections Received

We're open to changing those metrics somewhat, but we want to get to the spirit of our activities and be able to drill down on any of those to see the lead or deal and the associated information.

I'm playing around with the reports and dashboards to try to build this, but does anyone have any any tips on how to build this or where to start?

Answers

• Andreia Costa
    Andreia Costa Pipedrive Team Posts: 133 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Hey @chrisrodney 👋

I'll leave some ideas here of what reports you can build:

- Aging Analysis: I'm not too sure what you'd like to look at, but I'd say maybe a progress report might be what you need or a performance one might be best - depending on what you are trying to understand

- Number of Phone Calls Made + Number of Activities to date + Activities Planned
    an activity report sounds like the right approach here:

https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/insights-reports-activities-performance - you could filter by the activity type and find out how many activities were done within X amount of time.

- Number of Emails Sent + Number of Email Responses: the right report for this would be the "Email performance" one. You can create 2 separate ones that will focus on what you want to see

- “Waste” my Time Metric - Essentially when to stop pursuing a prospect: hmmm I would say that you can create a performance report that can get you that data. For example, you could use the "deal created on"… filter with the "expected close date" option and find any deals that were created this year (or a different time) and the expected close date has gone past, example:

-Notes on Feedback from Customers + Notes on Objections Received: This is a little bit more complicated, it depends on how that data is stored. If it's notes in Pipedrive, then the report won't be able to show you the notes, but if it's a different field, then you can retrieve the deals that have feedback and export them.

I'd say you can start exploring all the above and then if you need further help or maybe need to check how to make the last 2 work with what you have, reach out to our Support team so they can further understand how you use Pipedrive and see if that data can be retrieved with Insights. I hope this helps!