Just thanks!

Options

Hello there!

I'm often the one pushing for more features, as you may have noticed! πŸ˜„ Sometimes, amidst the hustle and bustle, we forget to express gratitude. Since I couldn't find a specific place to send a thank you message, I'll leave it here.

So, a big thank you!!!

For nearly a decade, I've been using Pipedrive. I work for a small business, and my boss consistently praises how my implementation of Pipedrive has revolutionized our operations. No more stress about deals or clients! (I literally used to have panic attacks!) It took some time for him to fully embrace it, but now he swears by it! While I eagerly anticipate new features and updates, as does the community, what you've already provided has been indispensable!

Features like multi-emails, multiple signatures, the meeting scheduler, marketplace add-ons, zoom integrations, lead forms, automation, and numerous others have empowered my boss and me to effectively manage our business almost single-handedly! I'm looking forward to what the future holds and the exciting new additions you'll be introducing.

Overall,

GREAT JOB!!!

3 votes

Submitted Β· Last Updated

Comments

• Manuel Oliveira
    Manuel Oliveira Admin Posts: 1,090 COMMUNITY MANAGER
    5 Likes First Answer First Anniversary First Comment
    Options

Hi @Alisha Purcell many thanks for your kind message from all of us here at Pipedrive!

Knowing how much of a difference it has made for you and your team really is the best encouragement we can receive, and the reason we carry on working hard to bring you new features that help you grow your business and not your stress.

We have more exciting things cooking, be sure to keep an eye out for updates here in the community!