New Products feature launch today 🚀 Recurring Metrics

Options
Kätlin Sandvik
Kätlin Sandvik Pipedrive Team Posts: 16 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes Name Dropper
edited May 8 in What's New #1

Hi, I’m from the Products feature team, and I wanted to let you know that we’ve released revenue metrics functionality as a follow-up of Recurring Products.

What will you get with this release?

• See revenue fields such as ARR, MRR, and ACV in the Deals Summary when products with recurring billing frequency are attached to Deals.
  • These revenue fields will be available in the deals list view, filtering, export, activity list view, and pipeline view’s card customization feature.

Where: The new functionality can be found in the side panel of a deal, and in the interface that you use to add products to a deal.

Availability: Only available in Advanced plan and higher

What’s next?

• We’ll gradually roll out this functionality to all companies by the end of May.
  • The next step will be to improve Products reporting and forecasts in Insights. This is currently planned for the end of Q3.

I am looking forward to any feedback you may have on this.

Tagged:

Comments

• Brand2
    Brand2 Member Posts: 42
    5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment First Answer
    Options

None of us asked for this. Thanks for continuously developing features that no one else is requesting and ignoring your customer base.

• Talha Saleem
    Talha Saleem Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Brand2 right on point. Not sure who is the product owner for this.

We want that whenever a lead form is submitted on our website, we are able to get UTM values in Lead as hidden fields.

We tried following:

1. Lead booster web forms are not an option because they do not have hidden fields through which I can send UTM values to track lead source.

2. We tried Contact Form 7 and Advanced Fields Integration plugins with wordpress but they only allow us to create person, organization, activity and deals. They do not allow us to create a lead. So this is also not what we need.

3. We tried to implement pipedrive API to create a lead in two steps. First created a person and then created a lead against that person but the issue is that pipedrive does not allow us to fill data in custom fields of leads when using pipedrive api.

We have only 2 options as per my knowledge:

1. Create deal instead of lead through contact form to get all the data that we need. Which is not ideal.

2. Create customs fields that we have for lead in person form and when a contact form is submitted on our website, we create a person instead of a lead. Then we use automation create a lead and map these fields to leads fields. Again not ideal because we will have the same fields in person as well as deals which is repetition and will not look good.

Any alternates that you can propose?

• Maykon Antonio
    Maykon Antonio Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

@Talha Saleem eu uso a Extenção AFI no wordpress, quando um lead preenche o formulário do Contact Form 7 em nosso site, ele cria uma oportunidade em nosso funil automaticamente, gostei muito da integração. acredito que você quer criar seus leads no proprio campo de leads, mas não achei ainda algo que fizesse essa etapa, então criei um funil com o campo de oportunidades e todos os leads que vão para meu site e preenche o formulario cai direto nesta etapa do funil com os dados mapeados, mas como nem tudo é perfeito, os campos de seleção que não da certo de mapear ele vai direto para observações no próprio negócio criado.

• Benze
    Benze Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

I support this feature, so thanksfor the update @Kätlin Sandvik. In my eyes it is a rudimental requirement to report recurring revenue for a company having a license based revenue model. I would even more strongly encourage to extend this to a more dynamic setup that enables to report increasing MRR over time, that would be great.

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 178
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

Can you turn this off? I have never had a recurring revenue deal, never will and it just bloats my screen.

• Sina Kagieni
    Sina Kagieni Member Posts: 4
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options

I like this feature but currently it only lets you look at the deal with the total recurring value. So for example, if I have a deal at $500 a month, in the deal summary it will show as $6000 which the annual total would be. This also is the case for the insights report. I can not choose if I want to see the total annual value or the monthly.

• Maykon Antonio
    Maykon Antonio Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Comment
    Options

@Sina Kagieni Infelizmente estamos tendo esse mesmo problema, eu acabo incluindo o produto com valor mensal, e a recorrencia incluo no faturamento.

• Josh Buesking
    Josh Buesking Member Posts: 178
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Likes
    Options

The new reporting is fine but if a deal does not have recurring revenue it should not be shown. I currently see this on every deal. A simple line of code if no products are recurring don't show should be simple enough.

• morgan_at_parsec
    morgan_at_parsec Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    Options

Woot woot! So glad this feature came out and that adding insights reporting is next. Will be very helpful for our org!

• NLatNWEnforcement
    NLatNWEnforcement Member Posts: 11
    Name Dropper First Comment
    Options

@Sina Kagieni I second this. Having the option to control what the default "value" picks would be ideal. Being forced into ACV ruins all the current insights I've designed around MRR and therefore keeps me from using the feature.