Manage Retreats

Options
Oliver_B
Oliver_B Member Posts: 2
First Comment
edited May 15 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,

I would like to manage Retreats with Pipedrive. The following situation/requirements:

• I have for example 8 Retreats per year
  • Each Retreat has a certain capacity of Rooms. Let's say Retreat A has a capacity of 10 rooms while Retreat B has a capacity of 8 rooms
  • My main intention to use Pipedrive is to manage releationship with Contacts, do E-Mail Marketing etc. and get by Retreats booked
  • I'd like to see an overview of my open (not yet done) Retreats and how many rooms are still open (not sold)
  • On my contacts i'd like to see in which Retreats they attended (re-targeting)

Since I am just starting with Pipedrive I am not sure how to set this up. Is it the right approach to use for each Retreat a Project? I saw I can allocate Deals/Contacts to Projects but there is an issue with it. When I allocate a Project to a Deal and I close the Deal as won the Project is not shown on the Contact…

Any other ideas? Any help highly appreciated.

Regards,
Oliver

Answers

• Oliver_B
    Oliver_B Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    Options

I meanwhile took the approach with Products instead. When I sell products (Retreat) with a deal the sold deals appear on the contact. This does not happen with Projects. So it seems that the approach with products is smarter. Any opinions on that?

I looked as well into analysis and unfortunately it is not possible to add filters on goals. So I cannot create a chart with a goal on a specific product as far as I saw. Any other ideas here?

Best regards,

Oliver