What's the best calling app to integrate in Pipedrive in Australia?

Nirmal Gyanwali
Nirmal Gyanwali Member Posts: 26
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

I had a look at the marketplace and had a chat with a few companies but had a bit difficulties to find out the app that's more suitable for Australian businesses. 

Let me know if you anyone has experience with this.

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited June 2020 #2
  • Paul Minors
    Paul Minors Member Posts: 88
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Likes
    edited March 2022 #3

@Nirmal  G. have you looked into Toky? I find this to work well even in New Zealand

• Hossein Mohsenian_3938
    Hossein Mohsenian_3938 Member Posts: 18
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

@Nirmal  G. Use your phone :)

• Nirmal Gyanwali
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #5

I think I was not clear with my question - I have been using phone and it perfectly works  🤣

But it doesn't record and save the conversation on PipeDrive. That would save time writing notes.

Theu00a0rolling on the floor laughing emoji is a more intensiveu00a0version of theu00a0face with tears of joy emoji.
  • Stephen King_2075
    Stephen King_2075 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited November 2020 #6

We use CallHippo - its ok but not awesome. Main bug bear is you have to search the person in call hippo rather than being able to click the button in the pipedrive app and it open callhippo. Probably an apple issue moreso than callhippo or pipedrive

• Nick Coster
    Nick Coster Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited June 2020 #7

Wow @Hossein Mohsenian, if you were having a laugh, then fine but clearly this was a serious question. PipeDrive is pushing click to call capability and I would also like a recommendation to this as well. 
    I run a small business and many of the call integrations appear to apply to call centre environments. 

• Ben Gooden
    Ben Gooden Member Posts: 7
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2022 #8

We use Dialpad. But it doesn't integrate with Pipedrive, unfortunately 

• Marlon Marescia
    Marlon Marescia Member Posts: 1
    edited June 2020 #9

I use JustCall.io and they are brilliant. Their plan is reasonable. They have full integration into Pipedrive. Even if you make a call in JustCall app without Pipedrive it adds the call to the pipedrive app and records it.

I have no problem recommending them.

• Hossein Mohsenian_3938
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #10

Noted

• Hossein Mohsenian_3938
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #11

Hi Nick, in fact I would like to know about this feature even more. 

• Rich Peterson
    Rich Peterson Member Posts: 3
    edited June 2020 #12

Choosing phone systems can be hard but I've recommended JustCall & CloudTalk to clients and they work well and their design is a little nicer than others. Both are also listed in the Pipedrive Marketplace, a great place to narrow down potential options.

JustCall is a cloud based phone system for your remote sales and support teams. Integrates with HubSpot, Intercom, Pipedrive, Salesforce & other CRM/Helpdesk tools.
  • Amber Holmes (Motii)
    Amber Holmes (Motii) Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #13

We use JustCall.io and I have to agree with everything said by 'Marlon Marescia' above.  

In addition to this they have great customer service and and chat widget to help you through any speed bumps along the way. It's back end is Twilio. Once integrated you can make calls (& SMS)  from your mobile or your computer and incoming and outgoing are noted in the Pipedrive file. 
    We fully recommend them!

• Alan McTighe
    Alan McTighe Member Posts: 17
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited May 2022 #14

I just use the available caller function in Pipedrive, it's cheap and it records the full two way conversation.  The conversation recording appears in the individuals activity records.  

I am using my mobile with a Bluetooth headset and not the desk app. Once set up I just hit the number on the phone app within Pipedrive and the system does the rest.  What additional features are you looking for? 

I'm yet to pay attention to how inbound calls can be treated.

(Not sure why it registered as No Answer in the example below but it works well.)

• Nirmal Gyanwali
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #15

I just use the available caller function in Pipedrive, it's cheap and it records the full two way conversation.  The conversation recording appears in the individuals activity records.  

I am using my mobile with a Bluetooth headset and not the desk app. Once set up I just hit the number on the phone app within Pipedrive and the system does the rest.  What additional features are you looking for? 

I'm yet to pay attention to how inbound calls can be treated.

(Not sure why it registered as No Answer in the example below but it works well.)

Thanks, Alan. I was on Advanced plan and just signed up for Professional plan. It looks interesting. However, I have got two issues - 
    1- I couldn't make calls from PC.
    2- Couldn't figure out a way to track inbound calls (as you said).

Regarding "No Answer", it looks like PipeDrive has set that as a default in "Calling outcomes". I have removed all default and set mine but haven't tested so far.

• Nirmal Gyanwali
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #16

We use JustCall.io and I have to agree with everything said by 'Marlon Marescia' above.  

In addition to this they have great customer service and and chat widget to help you through any speed bumps along the way. It's back end is Twilio. Once integrated you can make calls (& SMS)  from your mobile or your computer and incoming and outgoing are noted in the Pipedrive file. 
    We fully recommend them!

Thanks Amber. It looks like using the existing mobile number is a bit difficult with JustCall.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Insightfuls 5 Likes 5 LOLs
    edited October 2020 #17

Love this thread and seeing so many people chime in and help each other out! This is one of the reasons why we started this community and glad to see it's working 🚀

• Ben Gooden
    edited July 2020 #18

We use Dialpad. But it doesn't integrate with Pipedrive, unfortunately 

nope - we havent got anywhere with this. Pipedrive poke you towards their app, but we dont wish to move from Dialpad if we can help it

• Cullen Brugman_367
    Cullen Brugman_367 Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #19

We use Aircall. Trialled JustCall and have seen Kixie before. Aircall for us was more well-rounded and polished. They've also just raised around $50 million in Series C funding, and so you'll be seeing plenty of new updates from them, just like how Pipedrive has done over the last couple of years after raising a similar amount. Aircall also has an affiliate program, which was important for us as Pipedrive partners. The integration is solid, although tags for calls don't push over through the integration (yet).

• Ben Gooden
    edited July 2020 #20

We use Aircall. Trialled JustCall and have seen Kixie before. Aircall for us was more well-rounded and polished. They've also just raised around $50 million in Series C funding, and so you'll be seeing plenty of new updates from them, just like how Pipedrive has done over the last couple of years after raising a similar amount. Aircall also has an affiliate program, which was important for us as Pipedrive partners. The integration is solid, although tags for calls don't push over through the integration (yet).

thankyou - so Aircall has a tight integration with Pipedrive?

• Support_1862
    Support_1862 Member Posts: 15
    First Comment
    edited May 2022 #21

Not sure why no one suggested Circleloop. It is best if you are looking for the cheapest best option. Use only if: You want to make & track calls. NO SMS functionality(only available in UK, I guess). Also no in-App Extension. It can convert the call to text and add it as an activity feed. We had it for $29 NZD approx for unlimited calls :D Was all good.

We once used it. Stopped it as we needed more smooth integration with PD. Try it and see if it suits your need.

• Peter Birch
    Peter Birch Member Posts: 12
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2020 #22

been looking at this the last few days but more for the ability to integrate my own existing Aussie mobile number to make calls and send SMS from pipedrive, on the computer or from the phone.  I’d like to record calls and save SMSs and activities Automatically in relevant contacts. 

do Any apps let you integrate your existing Aussie mobile number? I have only seen those who make you choose a new number 

• Alex Sam
    Alex Sam Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #23

To help you with this cause we are bringing you the list of the 3 best video calling providers.

1. MirrorFly
    2. Apphitect
    3. CometChat

Guess this could help to find the best choice. https://bit.ly/3juVdUv