REMOTE WORK - How do you work remotely? How do you adapt your sales process to this situation? How d

Options
Mario Tasane
Mario Tasane Posts: 12 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
Pipedrive Team
edited August 2022 in Business Talk #1

Hello, friends! 👋

The current situation  all over the world is challenging many aspects of our lives. Businesses are feeling the pressure as governmental guidelines are forcing them to close the doors to slow the spread of the virus and social distancing being strongly encouraged. Many of you had to quickly change the way you work and adapt to this new landscape. 

We would like to hear your stories:

- How do you work remotely? (What tools do you use? What's your process? Any advice?) 
- How do conduct sales? (How has the landscape changed? What works, what doesn't? Useful tips?)
- How do you keep the revenue going? (Any revenue hacks you implemented that keeps you afloat?)

Please share your stories in the comments section below!

Stay heathy!

click the "Reply" button below to pitch in.

32515_remote.gif

Comments

• Jonathan Gennick
    Jonathan Gennick Member Posts: 53
    First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper First Comment
    edited April 2022 #2
    Options

My normal is to work remotely, so in the short term the inability to travel and meet face to face isn't an issue. In the longer term it will hurt me not to be able to attend events where I can meet face to face. Because face-to-face connections are crucial. Even just having met someone for five minutes at a conference exhibit booth can be a strong foundation for trust and future business. 

• Rodrigo Stoqui
    Rodrigo Stoqui Posts: 11 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    Pipedrive Team
    edited May 2021 #3
    Options

Good one Mario!