JustCall SMS Automations

Nova
Nova Member Posts: 1 VERIFIED MEMBER

Hello,

Our community uses JustCall to reach out to prospects and we have been looking for a way to set up automations as we have a high lead count and not enough time to reach out to every prospect. I have seen other CRMs such as Active Campaign integrating their automations with JustCall, but unfortunately Pipedrive does not currently support this function. If this is something that could be implemented in the future it would be a huge help.

Thank you

2 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• PipedriveExperts.com
    PipedriveExperts.com Member Posts: 22 VERIFIED MEMBER
    10 Comments 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic

Good day,

I am a long (long)-time user of Pipedrive. I am also a partner/reseller for Pipedrive and for JustCall.io.

Out of the box, the JustCall integration works -really- well. You can send-receive SMS within Pipedrive, and it records all information in the corresponding Deal.

If you are interested in a free trial of JustCall, I share my affiliate link:
    https://justcall.io/solution-partners/brokrbindr

On that page, just click "Start Free Trial". No obligation of course.

We would be happy to help you set things up. It is not terribly difficult, but like all things it is even easier when you know how. For this service we charge a flat fee of $200 for a single user, and $45 for each additional user.

*** *** >
    The one thing that JustCall doesn't do is an automated SMS outbound when (for example) a Deal Stage is changed, or some other trigger occurs. For this we use a connection to Make.com. We can set that up for you, typically for about $900. It requires that you have accounts with Pipedrive, JustCall of course, as well as Make.com.

Happy to help if you are interested!

Joseph Valenti
    joe at pipedriveExperts dot com