Simple onename alias's for team members or sort by usage

Options
David Spear
David Spear Member Posts: 16
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I spend way too much time typing in a whole name to pull up one of my team mebers within  our 6000 contacts.  For people you are sending emails the most to, it should start listing them first, so as I start typing Mark, which is our CEO, I don't have to also enter in the 3 letters of his last name before it shows him as a contact.  I have another team member name Matthew McCormick.  I write him every single day, but I still have to almost type in his whole name before the contact name shows up to choose.  I'ss take anything at this stage. A speed dial list, or an alias list of firstname, or whatever clever solution you have so i can reduce the amount of time trying  to find people.  When you have 6 to 7  on a n email list to type.  It takes long to adress the email then the email itself!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited June 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @David Spear 

Thanks for sharing your feedback here, I'll pass it on as a suggestion to the team.
    However, just a quick tip, when you actually start writing an email and just type the first few letters of the last name so for example "McC" Matthew will also pop-up. This will help you save some time as well.