Email tracking/opens visibility for all users

Support_1862
Support_1862 Member Posts: 15
First Comment

Currently, only the user can see the tracking for their email sendings.
But if we work as a team, and the contacts, emails & deals are shared in the whole company, we like to see the tracking/opens for all the communications done by other users. It would be of a great help if we can do this.

2 votes

· Last Updated -

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #2

Hi @Support , thank you for your feedback!

This has to do with the way email is a personal item to the user who sent the email message; it can be visible to other users, but they can't interact with it.

That being said, I can see how working in teams it could be useful to have that visibility, so I've forwarded your suggestion to our team for consideration.

• Ivor Tucker
    Ivor Tucker Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2022 #3

I agree - this is really important to be able to pass on deals to different team members and to allow them to see whether emails have been opened or not.  Have the Pipedrive developers done any work on this in the 2 years since this was originally posted?  If not, they should make this a priority.

• Greg Russak
    Greg Russak Member Posts: 3
    Name Dropper First Comment Photogenic

@Inês Batata I'm wondering how this request is coming 2 years on? Not being able to see if and how leads and customers are interacting with their emails as the manager seems like such an obvious thing that I'm surprised it's still not a function - or is it, and I just don't know where to look to turn it on?

• Ronald
    Ronald Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Any update on this topic? Would be a very useful insight!