Notification emails to external people

Options
Matthew_6172
Matthew_6172 Member Posts: 2
edited April 24 in Workflow Automation #1

Hey,

Looking to see if there's a way to let the wider company know when something hits a certain stage - e.g. deal won!

I can only see how to send it to people who have pipedrive login accounts - am I missing something?

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Matthew !

I can think of a couple of ways you can do this. 🚀

You can use our Slack integration to send those notifications to a Slack channel where all the interested parties are. This can also be achieved with more nuance using our automations.

Or you can create an automation that sends out an email to those people whenever X happens in Pipedrive.

• Matthew_6172
    Matthew_6172 Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi @Inês Batata 

Thanks for this, sadly we don't use slack - is there a teams equivalent?

I only seem to be able to send emails to people in the opportunity team in pipedrive and not the wider, external company - i.e. Hey team, we've won a deal!

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #4
    Options
    Matthew said:

Hi @Inês Batata 

Thanks for this, sadly we don't use slack - is there a teams equivalent?

I only seem to be able to send emails to people in the opportunity team in pipedrive and not the wider, external company - i.e. Hey team, we've won a deal!

@Matthew I did a quick search and found this integration between PIpedrive and Microsoft Teams that you can use, check it out.

As for sending out emails, you can manually include the email addresses of recipients who are not Pipedrive users right alongside the email addresses of those who are, be it when you email manually or when you created an automation that sends out an email.

This discussion has been closed.