Change Log and History For Leads is a Must Have

wonders
wonders Member Posts: 21 VERIFIED MEMBER
First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes 10 Comments

We recently had an issue with agents taking other agents leads and to our surprise, THERE IS NO CHANGE LOG FOR LEADS! There is no record what-so-ever. This is a HUGE vulnerability in the system and should be corrected immediately.

PS. I'm aware that you can configure Pipedrive to prevent users from changing the owner of leads and deals. However there are very legitimate reasons why an agent would need to change the owner to themselves, but for there to have NO HISTORY of this is INSANE!

Also there is NO WAY to see when the ORIGINAL lead was created for a deal, only when a lead was CONVERTED, we REALLY need this.

I really hope that we can get this implemented as soon as possible. Thanks

Tagged:
5 votes

Submitted · Last Updated

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,585 VERIFIED MEMBER
    Fourth Anniversary 250 Likes 25 Answers Photogenic

you may hate it, but here is my periodical plug on this topic:

• wonders
    wonders Member Posts: 21 VERIFIED MEMBER
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes 10 Comments

Hi Amit, that's quite the plug, sending a link to an article for $100 that explains the difference between deals and leads lol I'm pretty aware of the limitations of leads, but that doesn't mean that Pipedrive doesn't have a responsibility to improve it. What I'm asking for isn't difficult, unreasonable or illogical.

I believe I've read some of your articles before where you recommend using only deals and not leads. If we were a company that generated a few ultra-high intent leads a day I feel that may work, but we generate a high volume of leads from online forms that may not answer the phone or not qualify for our services and it muddies the water to just make them all deals.