Looking for help with Integromat

Joseph Valenti
Joseph Valenti Member Posts: 72
First Anniversary 5 Likes Name Dropper Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Good day,

We are Pipedrive resellers. We use both Integromat and Zapier to good effect.

I am looking for a contractor with particular expertise in Integromat who can take on occasional mandates. Most of the mandates would involve Pipedrive at one end or the other. Most mandates involve parsing & sending triggered email templates.

If you have that expertise and are interested in a discussion, I invite you to please contact me.

Joseph Valenti

Joe at BrokrBindr dot com

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,077 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #2

Hi @Joseph Valenti , great initiative!

I took the liberty of doing a quick search for our partners in Canada, take a look here.

• Steven_3816
    Steven_3816 Member Posts: 27
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #3

Hi @Joseph Valenti  

We should be able to help out with this, we've worked with a number of Pipedrive clients using both Zapier and Integromat as well as building our own unique apps for situations like this. 

I shot you an email, but please feel free to check out our page here at https://www.crm-guru.net

You can also contact me at Stevenperrotto@gmail.com

• Alex Stueber_2537
    Alex Stueber_2537 Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

Hi Joseph, not sure if you ended up finding the right person to help you with this, but I'd be happy to discuss more details with you. I'll shoot you an email as well:) 

• Dare Team
    Dare Team Member Posts: 1
    edited July 2020 #5

Hi Joseph, not sure if you ended up finding the right person to help you with this, but I'd be happy to discuss more details with you. I'll shoot you an email as well:) 

Alex I need someone to create about a dozen scenarios in integromat. Basically we have a custom field called event date. Using the event date I want to trigger emails or activities. For example 1 month prior to event date email the client a template email for final details form and menu.  2 weeks prior to event  create an activity to follow up final details and menu. 

Is this something you can do 

if so please email me clayton@dareadventures.com.au 

• Alex Stueber_2537
    Alex Stueber_2537 Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited June 2022 #6

Hi Clayton at @Dare Team , I've just sent you an email :) 

• Shivam Singh
    Shivam Singh Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #7

Please have a look at : http://saaszone.co/ ,

We are experts in integrating various SaaS systems

• Jonathan Blair-Joly
    Jonathan Blair-Joly Member Posts: 4
    Combo Breaker First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary
    edited December 2020 #8

Hi Joseph, we can help you with this, we done a lot of integrations between Pipedrive/Integromat. Send us a message if you still need assistance on this, we will be glad to work with you!