Growth deals

Options
Jasper den Hartog
Jasper den Hartog Member Posts: 20
First Comment
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi all, 

We love PD. Getting more and more the hang of it. I tried to search here, but couldn't figure out the best way to implement growth deals as a SaaS company

So we have existing customers using our product. As customers grow they can add extra licences or features. As I'd like to manage these 'growth deals' I'm wondering what would be the beste way to implement this in PD. 

One of the things I thought of was creating an extra pipeline for our growth deals. A specific tag, or field defining a deal as a growth deal could also be feasible. 

Whats you take on this?

Jasper (CargoSnap)

Comments

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

What would your sales process look like for growth deals? 

• Jasper den Hartog
    Jasper den Hartog Member Posts: 20
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #3
    Options

Hi, growth deals are currently entering the funnel in a very advanced stage. like we skip marketing, qualify, demo, trial period, directly into closing. 

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Up Votes 5 Likes
    edited June 2020 #4
    Options

@Jasper den Hartog,

Using the same pipeline, with a tag for a 'Growth' deal should work fine.

The sales team should anyway be working from the Activities tab. You can add a column for this tag to make these activities associated with those deals stand out from the crowd.

I recently wrote about how to set up Pipedrive to work from the Activities tab: https://www.amitsarda.biz/post/pipedrive-setup-for-efficient-sales

You will find it useful, hopefully. :)