Rip-off on Price increase for advance plan (50% in 2 years)

Oriol Segarra
Oriol Segarra Member Posts: 8 VERIFIED MEMBER
Photogenic Second Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
edited August 13 in Sales CRM #1

So, today I received an email about increasing our price 10€ per user on our advanced plan due to including new features and AI. I'm really pissed off at this, every year you are increasing prices on the advance plan:

July 2022 = 29€

July 2023 = 37,90€

August 2024 = 44€

Inflation and interest rates do not justify this increase. Am I the only one feeling scammed?

Answers

• Tony Xavier
    Tony Xavier Pipedrive Team Posts: 100 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    100 Comments 5 Answers 5 Likes Second Anniversary

Hello Oriol,

We understand that updates to our pricing can be tough, but we truly believe that this is necessary to ensure that we can continue to invest in and enhance the Pipedrive experience for all our users. You might already know this, but our subscriptions on the annual plan also provide better pricing for our customers, if you are interested in exploring this option, you can always contact our support team to know more.

Thank you for your understanding and support as we improve our service and product.

• Robin_3958
    Robin_3958 Member Posts: 2 NEW MEMBER
    First Anniversary Photogenic Combo Breaker First Comment

Agree 100% this feels like a rip-off.

The base product on Advanced has not improved much to justify these large price increases every year. New features are hidden behind add-ons anyway. And some features like the contact timeline got even taken away on lower subscriptions.

Guess it's time to look for alternatives again.