Permissions and Visibility

Joceejae Buscato
Joceejae Buscato Member Posts: 9
First Comment
edited April 2023 in Sales CRM #1

feedIs there a way to separate admin rights related to Billing - sort of Super Admin?, and all other Admin related permissions such as:

1. Customization of pipelines if any changes required
  2. Adding/deleting or changing of pipeline stages based on best work practice.
  3. Adding and deleting of lost reasons based on live accounts scenarios
  4. Ability to delete deals in PD
  5. Adding important fields on deal for sales to ensure all required data is captured before proceeding with On Boarding

Should be given to other group of users aside from Regular user?

Answers

• Niels Holswilder
    Niels Holswilder Member Posts: 7
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #2

I agree. Since I know my way around automations, logic, programming and structuring processes it is useful to have certain rights to be able to implement changes directly. However I should not be able to make changes to the billing information. And honestly also changes to other accounts should also not be in my permission set.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Joceejae Buscato !

Currently all of those permissions are embedded into the Admin user profile and it's not possible to separate them, like we've discussed elsewhere

In your ideal setup would you be separating solely the Billing permissions from everything else an Admin user can do, or were you thinking of other things too?

• Joceejae Buscato
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #4

Hi @Joceejae Buscato !

Currently all of those permissions are embedded into the Admin user profile and it's not possible to separate them, like we've discussed elsewhere

In your ideal setup would you be separating solely the Billing permissions from everything else an Admin user can do, or were you thinking of other things too?

Hi @Inês Batata  We would like to solely have a separate permission for Billing from all other admin related task/permissions.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2020 #5

Hi @Joceejae Buscato !

Thank you @Joceejae Buscato , I've made sure to relay your feedback internally to our team for consideration.

• Joceejae Buscato
    First Comment
    edited June 2020 #6

Hi @Joceejae Buscato !

Perfect! Thank you, @Inês Batata would be great to have a separate entity for Billing only.