Turn off data measurement when a deal is moved backwards

Johan Brunedal
Johan Brunedal Member Posts: 1
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hi,

It would be nice to be able to turn off data measurement when you move a deal backwards in the pipe. 

To give a concrete example; one of our operational KPIs e our sales team is measured on is booked meetings which is connected to our third stage (trigger is that when a meeting is booked, move from stage 2 to stage 3). So, if a sales rep move the deal back because I as a team lead has challenged the quality of this specific deal, the stats looks like the sales rep scheduled a new meeting when he actually moved a deal backwards due to poor quality. Same issue for us when we measure opportunities created.

The above affects our insights statistics negatively giving us indication that more meetings are scheduled than in reality. 

If more of you have this problem, please like this post to make sure we get a solution for this problem in Pipedrives development pipe.

//Johan

Comments

• Darshan Bachhawat
    Darshan Bachhawat Member Posts: 2
    First Comment
    edited August 2020 #2

I'm having a similar problem in terms of deals moving backwards.  @Johan Brunedal have you received any feedback from Pipedrive or have you found any work around?  See my post that I put up today