Reporting for MS Teams Video Calls

Ross Easterbrook
Ross Easterbrook Member Posts: 4 NEW MEMBER
First Comment
edited October 15 in Apps and Integrations #1

I am working to bring all of my sales team stats into a single dashboard in Pipedrive. I am looking at RingCentral or 8x8 for the phone system as they both have a good integration with Pipedrive (feedback very welcome) and we use MS Teams for video calls with customers/prospects.

Two questions:

1. Can the MS Teams call duration/time be recorded against the customer's contact record?
  2. Can I show this in a report on the dashboard?

This would give a more rounded sales report showing the total call duration/volume for a combined Teams/Phone setup in the dashboard.

Is any of this possible?

Thanks,

Ross

Answers

• Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz)
    Amit Sarda (AmitSarda.xyz) Member Posts: 1,594 VERIFIED MEMBER
    1000 Comments 250 Likes Fourth Anniversary 25 Answers

If you're looking at 3rd party solutions, I would suggest exploring the following solutions as they have built-in dashboard capabilities too.

Some solutions you can try are:

• KrispCall ([AFFKCALLS20%] 20% OFF LIFETIME): Unify international calling and SMS messaging in a single, user-friendly cloud-based phone system for streamlined global business communication.
    • JustCall: Streamline your sales and support communications with a cloud-based phone system and SMS solution that automates tasks and provides actionable insights.
    • Aircall: Empower your teams with a cloud-based call center that seamlessly integrates with CRM and helpdesk software, enhancing customer experiences in minutes.
    • Aloware: Reimagine customer engagement and close more deals with the leading cloud-based contact center software that seamlessly integrates with your CRM.
    • OpenPhone (10% off your first 3 months): Streamline your business communications with a user-friendly app that integrates calls, texts, and contacts for seamless work from anywhere.
    • CloudTalk: Empower your business with AI-driven call center software that seamlessly integrates with your favorite tools and offers global reach through numerous national phone numbers.

• Ross Easterbrook
    Ross Easterbrook Member Posts: 4 NEW MEMBER
    First Comment

Thanks for that. Any thoughts on the MS Teams reporting side of things?