Organizing the contract negotiation process

Options
Eran & Richard Violet Capital
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

I posted this recently in another category but go no responses.  Let me know if anyone can help:

I've been using pipedrive for few months now.   I'm trying to figure out if there's a way to do this in pipedrive or if there is another app that I can use to keep track of contract negotiations.

For example, buyer offers $100, then seller counters $150, then buyer makes new counter of $125..... I'd like to have all the offers and counters side by side in chronological order.  Its not only the price, but also the terms in each contract that I need to see an compare.

I'm negotiating sometimes 10+ contracts with different clients so its difficult to stay organized.

Let me know please.  Thanks!!

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2
    Options

@Joseph Valenti perhaps you have any suggestions for @Eran & Richard Violet Capital ?

• Martin Boonzaayer
    Martin Boonzaayer Member Posts: 49
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020 #3
    Options

I may not understand your needs - so this may be overly simplistic, but can't you save your comments on offer / counter in the notes, and attach any contracts that you are sending back and forth?

• Iztok Toplak
    Iztok Toplak Member Posts: 13
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

I do have a pipeline for seler where is individual seller. Each buyer is in pipeline buyer and each one have indivual deal. All communication with buyer are with buyers. To each  buyer I ad a product, that is the property that is buyer asking for - so I could filter all buyer through product-property.  

• Martin Boonzaayer
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020 #5
    Options

I do have a pipeline for seler where is individual seller. Each buyer is in pipeline buyer and each one have indivual deal. All communication with buyer are with buyers. To each  buyer I ad a product, that is the property that is buyer asking for - so I could filter all buyer through product-property.  

I do the same thing - the products are the houses we have for sale. 

• Alex Stueber_2537
    Alex Stueber_2537 Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #6
    Options

Have you tried the sales document feature? It's a Beta feature so not final yet but If you send a proposal to your client, you can then use the same document but save it as a different version with the new offer. They do not have the signature part done yet I believe so you'll have to collect the counter offer from your client and resend the contract but at least in your deal you'll be able to see all the different versions of your proposal. Does that help?

• Eran & Richard Violet Capital
    edited July 2020 #7
    Options

Have you tried the sales document feature? It's a Beta feature so not final yet but If you send a proposal to your client, you can then use the same document but save it as a different version with the new offer. They do not have the signature part done yet I believe so you'll have to collect the counter offer from your client and resend the contract but at least in your deal you'll be able to see all the different versions of your proposal. Does that help?

No, how do I try it?

• Martin Boonzaayer
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020 #8
    Options

@Alex Stueber  how do we try that feature? I asked for access a few weeks ago but haven't heard anything further on it....?

• Alex Stueber_2537
    First Comment
    edited February 2022 #9
    Options

@Martin Boonzaayer have you joined the community group for Beta features? Otherwise try to ask the support team. I'm happy to show you how it works on a call if you want. you can email me at kameleonconsult@gmail.com for more details. 

• Alex Stueber_2537
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #10
    Options

Hi @Eran & Richard Violet Capital check out the answer below, I'm happy to show you too as well!

• Martin Boonzaayer
    First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2020 #11
    Options

@Martin Boonzaayer have you joined the community group for Beta features? Otherwise try to ask the support team. I'm happy to show you how it works on a call if you want. you can email me at kameleonconsult@gmail.com for more details. 

@Alex Stueber Yes, I'm already a beta user and when asked a few weeks ago if I would like access to the sales docs, I responded with a yes. But haven't heard anything back from them since.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #12
    Options

@Inês Batata could you perhaps check internally if @Martin Boonzaayer and @Eran & Richard Violet Capital could be added to our Beta testing for the documents feature?

• Alex Stueber_2537
    First Comment
    edited July 2020 #13
    Options

let me know if you need help with it once you have access to it. 

• Scott Krause
    Scott Krause Member Posts: 9
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited September 2020 #14
    Options

Eran & Richard Violet Capital:  I think you guys may need a "Deal Room". I'm pretty sure you won't be able to accomplish this in Pipedrive. Deal Room's are not cheap, but I like them for our M&A deals.  We're also using Microsoft Office 365's "Teams" program. You may want to look into those if you can't rig a Deal Room from Pipedrive CRM.