Ask Me Anything Vol. 2 w/ Dan Murphy & Tim Berman

David Lorbiecke_3
David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
First Comment Pipedrive Team
edited July 2022 in Apps and Integrations #1

Register here

Live Broadcast Monday, July 20th, 5PM GMT/1PM EST

Who: Founder of RouterJet & co-creator of the FB Pipedrive group, @Dan Murphy and Innovation Manager at Constellation Software & co-creator of the FB Pipedrive group, @Tim Berman 

Session focus: Building and Maintaining Marketing/Sales Tech Stack

Got a question? 
Post it to this thread and we'll try to answer all of them (or at least the best ones) during the AMA. Any questions not answered during the AMA will be followed up on later.

Background on Dan: 
Founder // SalesGeek at RouterJet (Lead Routing for Pipedrive). Previously Global Director of Sales Development at Culture Amp (Software for measuring employee engagement). 

Background on Tim: 
A passionate entrepreneur who loves the equipment industry and brick and mortar small business in general. Pursuing his passion for software and digital marketing, Tim now works with Constellation Software to develop new apps that help Outdoor Power Equipment dealers grow.

Register here 

5f0717773f854a1b92b3b813_58043.png

Comments

• Matt Stiller
    Matt Stiller Member Posts: 18
    edited July 2020 #2

i missed the webinar unfortunately.  can I access a replay?

• Rodrigo Rojas
    Rodrigo Rojas Member Posts: 56
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    edited July 2020 #3

The reply is not available as said in the email "Our webinar "‘Ask Me Anything’ with Dan Murphy and Tim Berman” is now over, but a replay is available below."

• Chip Royce
    Chip Royce Member Posts: 7
    5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited February 2022 #4

Please, @David Lorbiecke . We were told in the webinar that this would be recorded and shared afterwards. Please provide the link?

• David Lorbiecke_3
    David Lorbiecke_3 Posts: 188 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Comment Pipedrive Team
    edited February 2021 #5

Please, @David Lorbiecke . We were told in the webinar that this would be recorded and shared afterwards. Please provide the link?

Will get it shared asap. Just editing it down for briefness.