Zichtbaarheid rapporten in "customizable dashboard"

Stijn Smolders
Stijn Smolders Member Posts: 3
First Anniversary
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1
Weergave in rapport

Ik probeer een rapport (conversie per klant/organisatie) weer te geven in het customizable dashboard. Probleem is echter dat slechts een deel van dit rapport in het dashboard komt. Het rapport is namelijk te groot voor "1 view" en kan dus in het rapport zelf dmv een pijltje geswitcht worden tussen de weergave. Dit is in het dahsboard echter niet mogelijk naar het lijkt. Iemand hier een oplossing voor?

Weergave in dashboard

5f0c2f64f3596a2642aa9647_34208.png
5f0c2fb46156182604d6f030_70331.png

Comments

• Stijn Smolders
    First Anniversary
    edited October 2020 #2

@Mike van der Valk : kan jij me hier wellicht bij helpen?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,089 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #3

Hi @Stijn Smolders 

Dank voor de bijdrage. De Insights reports zijn nog vrij nieuw en er word nog volop aan gewerkt. Ik ga deze feedback doorzetten naar ons team en hopelijk kunnen we dit verbeteren in het dashboard.

• Stijn Smolders
    First Anniversary
    edited July 2020 #4

Hi @Stijn Smolders 

Dank voor de bijdrage. De Insights reports zijn nog vrij nieuw en er word nog volop aan gewerkt. Ik ga deze feedback doorzetten naar ons team en hopelijk kunnen we dit verbeteren in het dashboard.

Dat vermoeden had ik al.. Dan gaan we het voor nu maar even ander oplossen. Dank voor je reactie.

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #5

Hi @Stijn Smolders 

Het team reageerde dat ze proberen de prioriteit voor deze update hoger te zetten ;) 

• Pieter van der Hoeven
    Pieter van der Hoeven Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2022 #6

This is really annoying indeed. I understood from support that only 12 bars can be displayed. Unfortunately, I want to see weekly numbers for a quarter, and that has at least 13 (sometimes 14) weeks to be displayed. 

• Mike van der Valk
    edited July 2020 #7

This is really annoying indeed. I understood from support that only 12 bars can be displayed. Unfortunately, I want to see weekly numbers for a quarter, and that has at least 13 (sometimes 14) weeks to be displayed. 

The team is working on updates here, I'll pass on that feedback as well @Pieter van der Hoeven  ;) 

• Craig O
    Craig O Member Posts: 4
    First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited February 2022 #8

Hey.  Loving the new insights dash, but can we please get an update on this?  It's by far the most frustrating problem with the insights feature that there is no way to control the number or width of the columns, and no line graph?  The bars are about 2" wide on my big monitor, and I can't see enough of the weekly activity data on one page to be able to see the trends I need.  

Could you please just make it configurable 

• a zoom option? 
    • Or a column count drop down?
    • Or put more if the window is wider?
    • Or just put them all on one page like almost all other graphing engines do, so we can control the width with our date range?

Any would help.  Currently I'm forced to do my own reporting with the API and jupyter labs if I want to see the trends I need for managing my sales person.

Also would be great to have tooltips on the week numbers, as the numbers don't mean much (like "Sep 5 - Sep 12")

• Mike van der Valk
    edited September 2020 #9

Hey.  Loving the new insights dash, but can we please get an update on this?  It's by far the most frustrating problem with the insights feature that there is no way to control the number or width of the columns, and no line graph?  The bars are about 2" wide on my big monitor, and I can't see enough of the weekly activity data on one page to be able to see the trends I need.  

Could you please just make it configurable 

• a zoom option? 
    • Or a column count drop down?
    • Or put more if the window is wider?
    • Or just put them all on one page like almost all other graphing engines do, so we can control the width with our date range?

Any would help.  Currently I'm forced to do my own reporting with the API and jupyter labs if I want to see the trends I need for managing my sales person.

Also would be great to have tooltips on the week numbers, as the numbers don't mean much (like "Sep 5 - Sep 12")

Thanks for sharing @Craig O'Shannessy I'll make sure our team takes a look at your suggestions 🙏🏻