Email Insights are live for all users!

Options
Inês Batata
Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
edited July 2022 in What's New #1

You can now answer questions like: 

1) How many emails were sent (or received)?
2) Of all my sent emails, how many were opened (or clicked)?

Simply go to Insights > Add Report > Activity > Email Performance to start creating your first Email Performance report.  Customize your report as needed and then add it to your dashboard. 

Learn more here

Screen_Capture_on_2020-07-08_at_14-00-33.gif

Comments

• Shobhit Gaur
    Shobhit Gaur Member Posts: 127
    First Comment Photogenic First Anniversary Integration Partner
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Nice to see this @Inês Batata 

• Inês Batata
    edited July 2020 #3
    Options

Nice to see this @Inês Batata 

We know it was a very anticipated increment to Insights - and there's more to come. 🙂

• Hannah Collins
    Hannah Collins Member Posts: 6
    edited February 2022 #4
    Options

Great - thanks!  Does this include tracking for opening links, content etc.?

• Jeferson Umezaki
    Jeferson Umezaki Member Posts: 25
    First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
    edited July 2020 #5
    Options

Great!!!

• Inês Batata
    edited July 2020 #6
    Options

Hi @Hannah Collins ! Yes, learn more about it here. 🚀

• Hannah Collins
    edited July 2020 #7
    Options

@Inês Batata Thanks!  Is there a way to track open rates by email type/subject line?  We had a specific campaign going on a specific date.

• Hannah Collins
    edited July 2020 #8
    Options

@Inês Batata Also, I can find the email open rates but not the open rates for link and content within the email.

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #9
    Options

@Hannah Collins unfortunately it can't be split per subject line right now, I'll pass that suggestion along! We improve step by step so we need these suggestions :) 

Regarding the link clicks. These were added just a little later, they should be there now, can you confirm?

• Hannah Collins
    edited February 2022 #10
    Options

@Mike van der Valk I can see the link clicks if I open each individual email - is there a way to see them as a group?

• Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #11
    Options

@Mike van der Valk I can see the link clicks if I open each individual email - is there a way to see them as a group?

Hi @Hannah Collins !

Yes, the reports allow you to group results about the link and/or open tracking of your emails. All you have to do is chose that variable from the drop-down menu next to the graph generated by the report. Learn more about this here.

• Hannah Collins
    edited February 2022 #12
    Options

Thanks @Inês Batata I see this now! Does it show you which links were clicked specifically?  We included more than one in our campaign.

• Inês Batata
    edited August 2020 #13
    Options

Thanks @Inês Batata I see this now! Does it show you which links were clicked specifically?  We included more than one in our campaign.

I'm afraid not @Hannah Collins , but I'll forward your suggestion to our team for consideration.

• Hannah Collins
    edited August 2020 #14
    Options

@Inês Batata Thank you!  That would be really helpful.

• Gavin Gleeson
    Gavin Gleeson Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #15
    Options

@Inês Batata Being able to track open and click rate based on templates would be fantastic as well 

• Gavin Gleeson
    Gavin Gleeson Member Posts: 2
    edited August 2021 #16
    Options

@Inês Batata Being able to track open and click rate based on templates would be fantastic as well 

being able to compare template performance is the goal - then being able to look at 2nd touch vs. 3rd touch emails

• Azim Fazal
    Azim Fazal Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2022 #17
    Options

Hi,
    Can you please add a filter so this feature only takes into account the emails linked with a deal?
    Thanks

• Inês Batata
    edited September 2020 #18
    Options

Hi,
    Can you please add a filter so this feature only takes into account the emails linked with a deal?
    Thanks

Hi @Gavin Gleeson and @Azim Fazal , thank you for your suggestions!

As far as I'm aware these are not in our plans at the moment but I'll make sure the right team sees this and takes it into consideration for future developments. 

• Mikk Märtmaa
    Mikk Märtmaa Member Posts: 25
    First Comment
    edited September 2020 #19
    Options

Hi! 
    Do you plan to add filtering based on stage / pipeline as well? 

• Mattia Verzella
    Mattia Verzella Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2021 #20
    Options

Is it possible to track open rate  / click rate by email templates or by activity?

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited September 2020 #21
    Options

@Mikk Märtmaa and @Mattia Verzella I'm going to pass on those suggestions for improvements to our team.

• Siân Tattersall
    Siân Tattersall Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2022 #22
    Options

I really need this to be able to filter with an organisation's label please.

Thank you

• Inês Batata
    edited October 2020 #23
    Options

I really need this to be able to filter with an organisation's label please.

Thank you

Thank you for your feedback @Siân Tattersall , I've forwarded it internally to our team  for consideration in future developments.

• Rebecca Molstad
    Rebecca Molstad Member Posts: 7
    edited December 2020 #24
    Options

Hi,
    Thanks

We need this too! This report doesn't help us if it takes into account all emails sent/received. It muddies the water with emails sent internally and unrelated correspondence. Thanks!

• Rebecca Molstad
    edited December 2020 #25
    Options

Hi,
    Thanks

We need this too! This report doesn't help us if it takes into account all emails sent/received. It muddies the water with emails sent internally and unrelated correspondence. Thanks!

• Rebecca Molstad
    edited December 2020 #26
    Options

Hi,
    Thanks