Parent and Child organisations and invoicing.

Jon Ruffell
Jon Ruffell Member Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello, This is my first post to the community. And here's my question.

I have a client who is a parent organisation and they operate under different company names in different countries. For simplicity each company in that country has one sale. The organisation requirement is to invoice at parent level. We use a 3rd party app to send the invoices from Pipedrive.

Can the parent and child relationship be configured such that any sales from the child (country) are totalled to the parent organisation, to enable the final invoicing?

Many thanks, Jon

Tagged:

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,087 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited February 2022 #2

Hi @Jon Ruffell and welcome to the community! 

In depends on the app that you use as a third party. Potentially you could use the related organizations feature and that third party app could read these connections and count deals together.

However, in Pipedrive it's unfortunately not possible to connect deals from different organizations together, even if those orgs are related.

• Jon Ruffell
    Jon Ruffell Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020 #3

Hi @Jon Ruffell and welcome to the community! 

In depends on the app that you use as a third party. Potentially you could use the related organizations feature and that third party app could read these connections and count deals together.

However, in Pipedrive it's unfortunately not possible to connect deals from different organizations together, even if those orgs are related.

Thanks for the answer Mike. I'll give it a go and see if we can configure the 3rd party app to solve our issue.