Salesperson handling the followups with leads received from LinkedIn left his job. What is the best

Options
Adi Fridman
Adi Fridman Member Posts: 2
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Comments

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited February 2022 #2
    Options

Hi @Adi Fridman !

In case you haven't done it yet, here's a quick tutorial on how to change ownership of those items in Pipedrive: How can I reassign items owned by one user to another user?

As to the best handover practices, I'll leave it to the experts - our community members here! 😉

• Adi Fridman
    Adi Fridman Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2020 #3
    Options

Hi @Adi Fridman !

In case you haven't done it yet, here's a quick tutorial on how to change ownership of those items in Pipedrive: How can I reassign items owned by one user to another user?

As to the best handover practices, I'll leave it to the experts - our community members here! 😉

Thanks, Ines, we did that. my issue is more restarting the interaction with the contacted leads and making sure that they don't experience any bad vibes from the instability of the Salesperson quitting.

• Inês Batata
    Inês Batata Posts: 2,069 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited July 2020 #4
    Options

Hi @Adi Fridman !

Maybe @Boris Tsibelman @Bernd Auer or @Marcelo Silva have some good tips they can share? 🙂

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited August 2020 #5
    Options

Hi @Adi Fridman !

This is where utilzing Pipedrive for all your communication with the client is key.

If your sales team takes notes on everything they discuss, your emails are synced -- it should give the salesperson a good understanding of the deal 

• Bernd Auer
    Bernd Auer Member Posts: 345
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2021 #6
    Options

I just can agree with Boris. Being prepared when calling the customer is key. And a standard phrase like "XY has left the company. I have the great pleasure to follow up regarding our cooperation. I understand that you spoke about...". When saying something like this I never had a question like "Why do you contact me?" or "Why did XY leave the company". Everybody knows that somebody can leave the company...