Quick question on graph on deals age

Options
Jorge Martínez Marbán
Jorge Martínez Marbán Member Posts: 38
5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary Photogenic
edited July 2022 in Sales CRM #1

Hello I see that inside the deal there is a section that shows the deals age. This information is very important for us.  Do you know how can I display this information in the reports ?

Thanks
Jorge

5f1a208364fc5333572d3c79_45151.png

Comments

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited July 2020 #2
    Options

Hi @Jorge Martínez Marbán 

You can use this filter while creating a report:

• IrinaSomoiag
    IrinaSomoiag Member Posts: 6
    First Anniversary
    edited February 2022 #3
    Options

Hi there,

I also need to visualize the average DEAL AGE metric to all our won deals by sourse. I tried to follow the steps and to create a graph in the insights, but it does not work. 

Could you please help on representig the response for: What is the ageverage deal age for won deals by source ?

Also, why I cannot export this metric "deal age"? 

Thank you

• Mike van der Valk
    Mike van der Valk Pipedrive Team Posts: 3,078 PIPEDRIVE TEAM
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 LOLs First Answer
    edited October 2020 #4
    Options

Hi there,

I also need to visualize the average DEAL AGE metric to all our won deals by sourse. I tried to follow the steps and to create a graph in the insights, but it does not work. 

Could you please help on representig the response for: What is the ageverage deal age for won deals by source ?

Also, why I cannot export this metric "deal age"? 

Thank you

Hi @Irina SOMOIAG 

You can set up a deal duration report. Just make sure to include only won deals and also add another condition for the source in the report filters

Regarding exporting, we're planning on adding that to insights reporting in the future. In the meantime you could technically already make a filter for your won deals in the list view and include the "deal created" field. Then you can export the results and for example in Excel calculate the age. Not ideal, but it works.