Is it possible to bypass "leads" section and hide it?

Andre_8504
Andre_8504 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2023 in Sales CRM #1

Hi everyone - I've just signed up and going through all the very helpful documentation here... excited to find out everything that Pipedrive can do! Our needs are quite simple - we have leads that come in and I just want to move them through a small funnel process

• New lead
  • Automated campaign
  • Contacted
  • Converted
  • Rejected

I'm thinking of just using people and then deals.. because the whole leads section feels a bit redundant and just more work for us.. so, person comes in and auto create a deals a deal.. then just gets moved through the stages...  So, is it possible to hide the whole leads section? I can't find any documentation so far on that :) 

Thanks in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited February 2022 #2

Hey @Andre ,

You can't hide the Leads tab [unfortunately] but you can just choose not to use it.

If your process is simple, I suggest not using leads at all. Just go straight to People / Deals

• Andre_8504
    edited July 2020 #3

Hey @Andre ,

You can't hide the Leads tab [unfortunately] but you can just choose not to use it.

If your process is simple, I suggest not using leads at all. Just go straight to People / Deals

Thanks Boris!

• Andre_8504
    edited July 2020 #4

Hey @Andre ,

Boris - is there any way I can get an hour of someone's time to validate how I think I can best setup Pipedrive to meet me requirements? Is this a service that is offered / I can ask of someone? I have a small list of requirements and although I don't mind spending time looking everything up and deciding the best way.. you / or someone like you know the system inside out I'm sure! Happy to pay..

• Boris Tsibelman
    Boris Tsibelman Member Posts: 845
    5 Likes First Anniversary First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited July 2020 #5

Hey @Andre ,

@Andre Please email me boris@axisconsulting.io

• Andre_8504
    edited July 2020 #6

Hey @Andre ,

Have sent you an email! Thanks